.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Plans for Celeste


I will be putting Celeste in a infant care centre at batok when i get a job and return back to work.. but that will happen in Dec or later, depending on how fast i get a job.

Next, i will need to plan what job i want to get. its no longer a high achievement, high responsibility. My energy will need to go to Celeste first, cause i will continue to take care of her and breast feed her for as long as i can.

Then, i will be trying to look for a place to move if not i cannot make plans for my #3. Since i am putting her in infant care and we are more desperately looking for a place of our own, any place including punggol, we are open to it too.

Yup, this is our plan and we are moving along this line.

I have contacted the infant care, they have vacancies, and i will be subsidized for her fees.. i just need to find a job that can fulfill her needs and my day to day expenditure. Simple life and happy family days is what im going after now..

Celeste, my hubby and my family is my life. I need to work hard to achieve this..


Http://celesteloh.blogspot.com

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates