.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Motherhood Motherhood


1 Aug 2010


Of coz it does feels great when bb fall asleep in ur arms.. but its a nightmare when she keep staring at u and doesnt fall asleep even thou she kept on yawning.. haha.. thats my little monster...

i was almost down with flu, i think it was due to the lack of sleep la.. then i dunno what med to eat.. so i jus kept praying.. and heng, the sneezing stopped..

bb loves my blanket.. and whenever she sleeps on my bed, she will cover my blanket.. -_- imagine a small baby using an adult blanket? haha... so i have to monitor her every now and then to make sure she dun kick and play with the blanket when shes asleep...

actually, i hope for a simple dinner or lunch with hubby and celeste at some quiet place where we can chat and i can nurse.. and spend the day arnd there and jus relax. But 7th mth coming.. so im sorta "banned" from bringing monster out.. can go out la, but must be home super early... but i also dun wan la.. later she cranky..

So fast, august liao... i got some things to do... i need to call HDB to enquire about houses.. i also BTO-ed for the Senja flats liao...

I need to spend some time to pack my messy room.. its crampy and messy...

I also need to buy diapers for bb.. need to stock up since we are buying from a bulk purchase supplier..

Also need to make appt with Dr Ang for my pap smear..

Everyday i jus hopes she sleeps deep so i can do my things... but whenever i need to do my things, she always dun sleep -_-

now, i jus wanna sleep whenever shes sleeping and grab some rest before i battle with her.. i dun like to fall asleep while nursing her.. it can be dangerous.. and my milk supply is good but the flow is fast.. so fast that she dun like to drink.. i always make the nursing area super messy and end up i gotta change and shower in the middle of the night sometimes.. but im glad shes growing la..

Alvin has been very tolerant and patient towards us.. esp me... Thanks dear :) i flare at him sometimes when i am battling with her and also lack of sleep.. he jus tiam tiam.. of coz he will angry la.. but he jus tiam tiam... keke.. MUACKS.

I told alvin that i hope to bring celeste out to town during xmas and to some snowy events.. it will be a very nice and sweet family outing ba... :)


Http://celesteloh.blogspot.com

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates