.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

She gives me mixed emotions


5 Aug 2010

Right now, celeste is sleeping right beside me.. looking at this peaceful little sweetie makes me smile.. but at times, she makes me angry.. haha..

i get worried with anything wrong that i see on her.. her heat rash, her failed hearing test and many more.. she is the only person in the whole that can make my heart hurt sooo much.. and also the only one that i can sacrifice my life for.

Having a child is very blessed.. raising her is not easy but every minute with her is super super precious. Maybe because i lost Julius, and i learnt to treasure Celeste even more and not take anything too lightly and of coz, not take her for granted.

Its jus like yesterday that i was pregnant.. i lost hopes after i lost Julius... now seeing Celeste lying right next to me, im amazed how a new life can change my life.. I love her way too much to explain.

Daddy's working hard for her, Im sacrificing my time, my life my everything for her.. She is a very blessed child too.

I just hope for a happy family, even if its just the 3 of us.. Next is to have our own roof and make that house a place to spend all our happiness and sorrows together. I hope to have more family days and of coz, a healthy and blessed father and child.

Thank God for this precious gift. Thanks for not neglecting us.


Http://celesteloh.blogspot.com

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates