.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our Celeste - 31 Weeks


18 May 2010

Well done child! U are weighing at 1.6kg at 31 weeks!

I asked gynae if we can opt to induce bb.. cause i got this phobia of bb in my tummy.. i always feel that its not safe... so we are all KIV-ing till 37th week and see how it goes... But ah lao say we leave the decision to our angel - Dr Ang.

Anyway.... 6 more weeks to go~~~~~

Got most of my stuff prepared.. and we are officially quite broke! haha... im serious! Remember the stroller i was talking about? Esther got a good lobang to get it cheaper than retail.. and ya, its cheaper and with my close monitor on that model's price... the last promo was with a store at $295 and after that sale, i dun see the same price at any of the retail outlets... i was feeling very ai wan that time for not buying it early...

now that i got another chance, and ah lao and myself likes it.. i think we shudnt drag liao.. we dunno when's the next sale and if the sale has that model or not... but overall, savings of $70.. :)

ok.. now that we are broke, we have to spend a little lesser and save a little more...

Me -- tired, sleepy and having difficulties walking long distance... with the bump in front of me... its not funny at all lor... its really heavy.. not forgetting the weight coming from water bag and my own water retention.. but.... 6 more weeks... i will try my best to overcome!


Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates