.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Soon Soon


29 May 2010

Been so tired recently that i seldom blog, msn or fb... Most of the time, i try to keep myself occupied with housework so as not to become to lazy... but hor.. sleep is becoming a real big prob for me la.. its so tough to get to sleep and i can only stay in one position the entire night :(

Another 3-4 weeks, we will be seeing Celeste in person!! Excited, anxious and a bit lost.. hahaha... i wonder if i can cope with education my ILs with what i want for Celeste since im staying with them and i know there will be tons of conflicts and they wont quite understand if i tell them that... baby shud not be fed with water for the first 3 mths cause they will be full because of water and hence causing weight to drop... And... what if bb cries too much and they think that its wind but actually its colic and we actually cannot do much about it and it will naturally pass?

Furthermore, i am staying with them.. and they will be watching us the entire time? Haizz...

Anyway, i think we are more or less ready for her arrival liao.. jus need to collect diapers from Elaine and i think we are more or less done. :)

Been a bz month for me as im doing a lot of gatherings and lunchies with friends before i pop... and not forgetting the preparation for exams for my niece at the beginning of the mth.. so im quite drained actually... plus the lack of sleep...

OH YA! my neighbours + the construction downstairs is driving me C R A Z Y! ytd, hubby jus reminded me of the lift upgrading works at the end of the year.. -__-''' well.. i hope its jus my hormones making me feel this way man...

Next appt with gynae, i will be in my 35th week liao.. i hope we have some positive news on when i can deliver Celeste and most imptly, her weight is acceptable to deliver anytime!! haha...

ok... im going to get my lunch now... *hungry*

Latest Cravings : LYCHEEEEEE

**please click on the advertisement banner ok? pls help me cash out my $$ :)))**

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates