.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday To Meeee


11 May 2010

This year's birthday is pretty quiet and peaceful... As i need to help my niece to prep her exams, hubby and i decided to celebrate it at a later date... kids exams are more impt at this moment...

Recd 2 birthday cards from the kiddos and it was a pleasant surprise (even thou i knew they did it).. i told them to give me to me ytd instead of Sat.. haha... then i read the msg.. ya.. my niece has grown up to love herself and others compared to the previous years where she feels that shes isolated... can tell by the way she writes and expresses... as for the boy, hmm... that passion and drive he used to have seems to be lost... i need to find his passion back... i need to do that seriously...

Anyway.. with a nice spider man cake from the nearby store and family birthday song... the birthday was a nice one with laughter :)

Thanks for all the well wishes... my wish is very simple.. i hope to see the results very soon... :)

Going for gynae on friday to see my girl.. cant wait!! :)

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates