.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Im Thinking...


2 May 2010

Im thinking thru and planning some things... I think, in life, we have a lot of decisions to make.. small or big.. long term or short term... but with a kiddo coming into our lives in 9 weeks' time.. every step we take must be a well thought one.

I weighed my priorities, i know what i want.. but i dunno what to do... ironic huh?

Every morning when i wake up and every night before i sleep.. i will monitor Celeste's movements and start thinking about life again. Not only for the little girl, but also for my husband, my family... Sometimes, i jus hope that i am the little woman and jus worry about little things.. haha..

im tired la.. tired cause im in my 3rd trimester.. and i can only plan and think but cannot execute. must waiiitttt until 2 mths later then can execute... so many things to keng...

i hope someone can just tell me what i shud do and i jus execute.. haha.. im THAT tired..

Anyway.... 9 more weeks!!! Please pray hard for me and Celeste ok? Lets materialize this and make it happen!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates