.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010


27 April 2010

10 more weeks to go!!!

Im very tired la.. everyday jus wanna sleep.. but also happy and excited that Celeste will be arriving soon! :)

Thinking about a lot of things recently.. about future, about finding a roof, about many things.. well.. i think i really need to think hard and plan well..

i start to think of the happy times i had in ocbc and with my adventus sales colleagues.. how i enjoyed my life, work and everything i did. and the days i work hard till wee hours in ocbc and with a loving husband sitting there waiting for me. He was even given permission by my VP to go up to the office after seeing him sitting downstairs for hours waiting for me..

Now, with new priorities in life. i must set things right again.

there are some things i wish to leave behind... and some that i will bring along.. most importantly, a peace of mind, a clear view, a serious goal. drilling down to specific short term goals to achieve a long term goal. so that my goals wont be such a general "statement"...

some pple, some statements, some happenings.. i will just close my eyes and walk by.. i wont wanna see and hear anything that will tear me down. cause i wanna move on and up.

Dino has been standing still for a year. Dino needs to stand back up and walk towards what i dream of. And if i wanna make dreams come true. i have to wake up.

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates