.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Finally the results


She came.. hahahhaa
its due to the antibiotics that i had when i had that infection on my tummy the other day that messed up the system... kekekekeke

im used to it le la... god is nice to me, but always set this kinda tests for me one... so im pretty used to it... no feeling... but now the aftermath... DEAD SHAG..

y am i not upset? hmm.. cause im contented at this point of time that i have a good job... when i go home after work, i have someone to sleeep with me by my side... in future, when i have my own $$, i can go holiday... Soon, i can afford many things that i had been resisting to get for the past 8 mths... Simple but sufficient for now.

Haiya, dun worry for me ok? dun feel wasted also... i believe that those watching me up there will plan something out for me... first a better marriage, then a good long rest, and then a good job, soon good pay, and then BABY shall come... wait wait wait...

after i start to work, having a baby is something im not rushing for. i know baby will come... im not impatient about that liao... after a new job, like i said, the workaholic me will tuck myself into work and priorities change... but i wont give up having a baby de la... i want 4 lei... LOL

slowly lor.. now this year then next year... anything la... it will come... earn some $$ first... kekeke.. i wanna go holiday lei but after 6 mths la... keke... this mth buy PC for ah lao first... he is going crazy thinking of silly ways to make the PC faster.. kekeke

whatever it is.. i hope everyone still come back to my blog and be my listening ear ok?

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates