.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

So many things to do...


Suppose to complete a list of candidates for my client by tomorrow for the tuesday appointment. Then i have to start doing the summary of not more than one page report about what i have learnt over the past 8 days at work. Appointment on tuesdays at 10.30am, i will cold call some clients and do a phone interview with some candidates. Fix appointments for next week so that my new colleague can join us for my first cold appointment... :) Thats my job for the week! Starting to get exciting! Im loving it....

Hmm.. everything's ok for me... 杀人放火金腰带,修桥补路无尸骸.. sometimes this is the way of life but i think the rest of us should learn to open our eyes... dun pretend to imagine that things are alright and forget about things that might have happened... at least for me, i have never forgotten and i know i cannot forgive this person. everyone know that i seldom "mark" someone till the end... i never hated anyone or hold gruges.. but... this one person... i will not forget how he cut the rope.

anyway! happy week ahead.. happy things... (except the lunch part) hahaha... but for another week only... then new colleague is joining us... i feel that she is our kind of pple.. i think god is starting to shower me with tons of blessings... i will treasure and i will hold on to this blessings... of coz at work is good, at home also must be good... so i hope bb can come along the way.. hopefully deliver a healthy bb next year... so this year we must work hard... but take it easy, we cant jus hope and not work hard and things will happen... if we want things to happen, we have to have an open heart and work hard to make it happen right? :)

I hope this marks the beginning of the happiest and most fortunate days in my life. The sorrows have ended and god will bless me always... :)

im planning to my holiday in december!! cruise with alvin!!! :) why december? cause CEO say... there are 3 phrases as a headhunter... 6 mths, 3 years and forever... once i cross 6 mths, there is a high possibility that i can hit 3 years and once i hit 3 years.. being a hunter will be my life long career.

i hope this will be the last profession i will be in... cause im loving every minute as a hunter.

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates