.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Friends


I remember when i was younger, friends were everything... (im sure everyone went thru that stage too..) When i grow up, i start to have priorities, Family, Work Friends... 3 important groups in my life... but if i really gotta list them down... it will be that way...

Recently, i got to know friends.. Friends whom i havent meet and some i have met...

All along, i thought friendship was very simple... for me, i only make friends to whom i trust. If i know i cant trust you enough, then probably u wont hear much from me anymore... I remember got an old shi fu tell me... im a born to be 孤神.. i do not have best friends.. i would be borned in a small family... And true enough, he was right.. single parent family.. friends that i can trust i have.. but friends whom can stay with you for long CLOSELY, rarely. I do have childhood friends but very seldom meet up and chat over the phone... but we still see each other on msn and stuff...

To me, i dun need tons of friends.. i jus need friends whom i can trust, friends that can guide me thru the darkest day, friends that i can share my happiness with...

I meet / know pple with an open heart... If you really wanna get a reason out of knowing pple.. i would say.. i want to find pple whom i can trust and be friends.. People whom im willing to stand by them should they have any probs.. People whom i know i will be there whenever they are in need of someone...

And i believe that only if i be true, then i will find true pple...

However, i gotta learn so so many lessons in these 2 mths... I realise that as one ages, their mindset changes faster than their age... And its ridiculous how they react/behave as a being... To be honest, i was almost spinned into their world.. into their world of mess and harmful motives...

Also, from there i think i lost a person whom i thought would be my friend. Someone whom i thought i could trust.. A little regret, but then... i always tell myself... if they were to trust their faith in me, they would know i am not that sort.

And if that supposed-to-be-friend happen to blog hop and see this... hey, i hope we will have a chance again to know things are not that way... Whatever u might have concluded, whatever you might have heard.. Think again before u decide.

As i blog this down, i feel that im like a primary school kid.. still talking about friends.. HAHAHA... but then... friends are part of our lives... they play a big role... and from these incidents.. i learn to mature my initial defination of having friends.

Its not too late to think of changing your thoughts for friends are pple who can easily influence you in certain ways... believe or not.. even right at this moment, its still that way..

This friend of mine, er.. name him P hao le... P, to what i know.. very good guy, good father, good nature.. but protective towards many things... esp pple he is gg to mix with... u know.. jus like... H1N1 comes, a person will start wear mask, dun go out, stay at home to make sure that s/he wont kena... Same for P.. either he was hurt badly by friends before or perhaps "seen too much".. and because he is wary of everyone arnd him.. what he could do is jus to listen... and perhaps see, if he can, from the same person whom he listened... then he would conclude to stay away or to continue..

Why i say his a gd friend is because... i know he has no ill intentions.. (not like those that u meet and in their mind only one reason why they want to know u).. Someone u know u can trust and know that he can be ur listening ear... U know he can be a good friend la...

Dont get me wrong as u read ah... FRIEND. Like our dear mr francis lim, is also one good friend that i know im thankful i didnt miss out. LOL.. if he were to MIA.. i will also blog this way de.. haha...

For one reason or another... i also dunno... haha.. but senses tells me that the bridge has become a sea... and ya, i do feel a bit ke xi on this la... i wish i can salvage it.. but... i guess its pretty tough to cross over liao...

BUT at least.. i know.. from that community, these are the few that i can at least have a proper conversation with, and not having to wear a mask... i hate wearing mask and talk so chim that words inside have words... i hate to play such mind games with friends. I only do these to pple that im wary of... And P, i hope you wont fall into that list.

AND at least i know now that, there are pple whom i shud draw that THICK line with la.. hahaha... as im typing, i am thinking, prob i dun even need to talk in that community liao.. haha (thats how bad it is...)

Affected me? No. With or without, i am still me... At least i still got good buddies with me ma.. those that are still with me now.. LOL... those are the pple that know me for me... It doesnt matter whether i made friends or not... I just dont wanna have enemies.. so far, only have 1 from my previous coy in mind.. LOL... Im not a person that remembers bad trips... but that trip was a trip to hell...

Anyways... I hope i can get rid of the mess and jus lead back my old sweet life... And P, seeing is beliving.

I always say:
Strangers are jus friends we havent met..
BUT PLEASE, know them well enough to meet them.. Otherwise, it will be a waste of your precious time.

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates