.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tiring Sunday


I cant remember if i post that day that i realise that there are some spiders in my room.. and i got bitten by one on my finger... then i got Alvin to clear off the webs... and according to mom, spiders at home is no good thing... :( means my room very yin... so i thought after alvin clear off, shudnt have any... and my luck is suppose to turn better la..

but who knows.. i realise that luck isnt getting better and it got worse.. jus as i thought what went wrong.. i saw spider when i was on my bed...!! for 3 consecutive nights... so i decided to spring clean my room.... because i was preggy that time, so CNY we didnt spring clean under my bed and stuff... so today, we decided to take out our mattress and clean up...

then using mommy's method, i prayed for blessing in the temple and prayed for blessings in my room... hope everything will be fine after the whole day of spring cleaning... damn tired...

plus yesterday's trip to the zoo with Jenn & family and my niece and nephew.. i am super tired...
i think im getting old.. LOL..

oh ya... got a head hunting coy, called me to interview.. er.. to be a head hunter... lol... honestly, i dunno what kinda salary i shud be expecting and the job scope wor.. i know this job is very different from the job agencies' recruiter... hmm.. a higher level than that la.. lol...

update u guys again tmr when i go for the interview at tg pagar... ;)

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates