.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Life Changes, Its Tough


Declined the job offer... wasnt comfortable with the contract terms... now im back to my jobless state... honestly, i am lost... Sales is my forte, but i know when im pregnant... fatigue will fail me... then when i apply for office jobs, no one finds me... haizz... i wanna earn my own money...!!

Been trying for baby, i have no idea when Douglas or Cassandra will come... but i really hope its soon. Finding back my focus is what i want to do now, and having a baby will recover my mental stability... and naturally, focus will come back...

By right, at this time... i should be waiting for Julius' arrival any moment...
By right, i should be celebrating my birthday next mth with him...
By right, i should be celebrating mothers' day next mth...

This month till next will be the toughest and the last hurdle i will have to go thru...
And these months will be the months all the memories flows back again...

I dun see the Serene like before.. I become very distracted in everything i do...

Please, let my find my focus back... Let me have another baby...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates