.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

I dun like the waiting game


People who knows me knows that i dun like to wait..
if i like, i can afford, i will get them immediately..
Things that i wanna achieve, i will do my best to get it done right away..

But but..

This baby thing.. its not really up to me... Pregnant or not, its up to fate..
At this point of time, the change in my career focus has made the process of getting a job slow and tough. If now, i were to get a sales job, i shud be starting my job anytime...
But i believe i will wanna keep a low profile in my career for the next 2 years, partly due to the economic climate, mainly cause i wanna have a baby.

This road aint easy... Time seems to be running out... I wish i could tell myself to relax and enjoy the breeze since i am not working now. But the impatient me, seems to be out of breath every morning i wake up.

I was thinking, even if i were to demolish the thoughts of project B... and just find a job and lead my life like before.. I know it will get me nowhere... If it werent for baby, i wouldnt have change my plans on my job scope..

Say if i change my plans now, and i get pregnant.. i will regret for the next 1 year for the job that i had picked. So now, i gotta bite the bullet and keep my plans movings and reach my goals soon.

Yeah, im very impatient that is making my mind more messy than anything.
Yeah, only if baby comes, then mommy will start finding my focus back.
Yeah, only if baby comes, then everything will be alright.
现在的我,只欠东风。。

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates