.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Haiz... Its that part of time liao..


Yesterday, MIL told me that my niece tutor (who was preg the same time as me) gave birth liao... My ex colleague's wife also give birth liao... See the star awards, pple pregnant... Im like thinking.... "mine should be out by now..."

I feel that i owe Alvin a lot like tat... As a wife, im suppose to complete the family... but how i wanna get pregnant, also cannot... I keep telling myself... now that i waited for 2 cycles, its better and more ideal to get pregnant as this cycle...

But honestly, i cannot wait...

Well... I decided to put down my thoughts of getting a job... Cause i got no heart to work at this moment.. Say mentally recovered... I havent la... Seriously... I dun wanna work at this moment la.. Wait la, wait for a while more....

Oh, i already thought of my next baby's name.. Chinese name...
If boy boy, then he will be Douglas Loh En Zu (罗恩祖)
If girl girl, then she will be Cassandra Loh En En (罗恩恩)
Girl Girl name, i thought of it long ago... Julius is Luo En Le, and because of the incident, and after shen po's consultation... I want to let my bb know to be thankful to his ancestors...

I hope baby faster come... dun let me wait any longer... i almost canno t tahan liao...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates