.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

EDD: 2nd May 2009


By now, i should be hugging on Julius tight...
Enjoying what mother nature gave all mommies...
Sigh...

My little niece had a dream the other day... im happy and sad... Happy that i know his doing fine... Sad cause i cannot imagine having to see my baby in our dreams and not in reality...

Julius baby, mommy miss u so so much... everyday, every night.. u always have a place in my heart... Bring your siblings to me, and i will love them like the way i love you... Give me a chance to show you how much i wanted to love you...

=====================================================================
FYI, i have advertisements now and then on the top banner.. do visit my advertisers.. Thanks

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates