.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All Alone...


Now confinement, cannot go out...
Looking for jobs...
Hoping i will recover asap to start my Project B...!!

I have not been eating well here... i wanna go back my mom house eat, cause she will cook for me... but the baby next door is the prob.... :(

We are gg to chao du (pray) bb on 31 March... Then have to pray ancestors on bb's full month (24 March).. See.. everything is like that SAME.. but where is my baby wor?

Last night, i cannot sleep... then alvin ask me what am i thinking abt....
I dun dare to tell him what i am thinking MORE of...
Im thinking back on my delivery process...
Im imagining how Julius looks like...
Im thinking how nice it will be if i have baby in my arms now...
Im thinking everything about my child...

Im worried if i can get preg again...
Im worried if it takes too long...
I cant wait for my next baby... :(

Yes, my condition is improving, but no, i have not recovered...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates