.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

12 days has gone...


According to confinement myths and tradition, once i reached 12 days, i can take alcoholic food and ginger too... Yesterday, i was communicating with a online seller... told her i was doing confinement, so cannot go and meet up and collect items... she asked me how old is my baby... then i told her 2 weeks, cause i dun wanna explain too much...

Come to think of it... even if Julius was a premmie (premature), he would be 2 weeks old liao... too bad, i dun even haf this chance....

I went to my mom's house for lunch on Wed, and she was very nice and sweet... never see her like this to me before... and even gave me a hug before i left... I was stoned when i saw the newborn clothes hanging out my neighbour's house... So stoned that i didnt know how to open and enter the house...

Talked to Fang over the phone last night for a long long time... I think we very long never talk that long liao... haha... Was telling her my labour story... and was very touched by the caring actions... I also dunno how to express my feelings and how thankful i was... Thanks Fang!! :)

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates