.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Where should we go from here?


Im lost... dunno if i can get a job in time... not sure if i will get pregnant soon... seems like very tough to get employed...

Without baby, everything like so lost... This wasnt what i planned for... Suddenly it slaps me, i dunno what to do...

Happen to read a friend's blog... And i wish to let her know.. Every loss is special.. We may not be similar, but we still got something the same in some ways... During this trauma, my mind no longer works like before... I dunno how to reply in a tactful way sometimes... And whenever i speak of my loss, i get very uptight and stressed about it...
Maybe this was why i choose not to reply sms or msn, cause i no longer know how to express how im feeling inside... Because im lost inside, i longer feel the same...
I hope you understand my words.. and i thank you for your words...
At least i know, all my friends are still waiting for me to come back.

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates