.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Why?


I came back to Batok cause my neighbour's baby keep crying next door...
I cant help but to think of my baby...
Alvin's not with me.. And when i rub my tummy, i realise bb's not with me too...

I left the hospital feeling very empty... cause i left my bb there...
I cried and cried blaming myself...
Why didnt my baby cry?
Why cant i bring my baby home?

Why did he look so well but yet his gotta leave mommy?

I know i will get preg again, but every child you bear is different.
Julius is special.

What am i going to do with his clothes?
Who can i wear them on?

I really wanna see and touch him....
I cant help but thoughts of feeding baby or nursing baby keeps coming into my mind...
I cant help but to wake up whenever i hear baby's cries...

When i have all the mother's natural instincts, but how come my baby is not around?

I miss my baby.

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates