.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Arrival of Bb Julius


20 Feb 09 (11 pm)
Francis fetch me and Alvin to TMC. I was admitted and met Dr Ang... He accessed me and told me that i was only 1cm dilated. He then accessed me again to put in a tablet for me to help to speed up my dilation. Its was more painful than contractions! But for the sake of delivering bb out smoothly, i had to bear with it...
Contractions starts to kick in, but dilation was poor...

21 Feb 09 (2 am)
I requested for the pain killer to be injected cause i was having cramps, dilation pain and LS (side effects of the Cyotec) Felt very drowsy, and slept till 6am..

21 Feb 09 (8am)
Dr Ang came again.. Accessed me and inserted the pill again... Its getting more and more pain because he will check my cervix and he will use his fingers on me... He kept apologising, but i know its not his fault.
Took the pain killer again at 11am and he came to access at 2pm and 4pm... I was in great pain but the pain killer helped a lot...

21 Feb 09 (6am)
A lot of pple came thru out... But i really got no strength to talk to them.. but i have to push on... I tell myself i cannot cry, cannot sad...
My mom came too... Then i accompanied her to take a cab.. And Paul & Alvin were with me watching TV while i tolerate the contractions. At 7pm, i asked for my pain killer. When the nurse came, and i had to flip for her to inject on my buttock, my water bag burst. I flood the bed and i had to go toilet to check if it was water or blood... I confirm it was water.. and i lay on the bed, flooding the bed... I was all wet.. But the pain killer helped me a lot until 11pm.

21 Feb 09 (11 pm)
I request to go for delivery... The nurse accessed me there and told me that i was 5cm dilated only... I was taught to use laughing gas... The pain was getting worse... Then i called for nurse, and she told me i was 7cm dilated. Shortly, i told her that i cannot take it and she asked me to try push and called Dr Ang when i was 8cm dilated.
Julius was breeched, so buttocks was seen when i pushed... thru out, no painkillers.. i only remember i jus pushed the moment i saw Dr Ang at 1230+am...
I remember that i felt legs, and hands and last the head... I requested not to see baby.. So Alvin saw the whole process... Julius was carried away while Dr Ang told me to use laughing gas cause he gotta put his whole hand in to take out my placenta plus, the umblical cord was detached in the process...
I know i was on "trance" when i inhaled too much gas.. but thank god for that.. i didnt feel that worse part of the delivery (taking out the placenta).

Baby Julius was delivered on 22 Feb 2009 at 0058 hrs.
He was 30 weeks weighing 1.2kg.
Length: 30cm
Head Circumference: 29 cm

The reasons for his departure: Unknown. But suspect that the umbilical cord twisted due to his movements.

Alvin said his got long hands and legs, a lot of hair, smiling eyes. His nose and eyes looked like me. And he was smiling when he was sound asleep in God's hands.
Nurses help us put on the clothes we brought for him and packed him into a box.

And i left to the room without my baby.

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates