.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Painful but I need to be brave...


Preparing for my second dosage at 2pm... jus took bread..
When i took my first dosage at 9am, i didnt take in food... so i shivered for a good 15 mins...
Honestly, im scared to take the 2nd time, cause its very suffering for me...
Jus now, i shiver and shiver... then i tell baby.. "bb, i know u r in pain, mommy will protect u de.."
Then the shiver stop...

I hadnt been sleeping... cause when i lie down, tummy is cramp... i can feel water leaking slowly and pulling effect down there... I think i will start to make my way down about 3pm ba...

Last night, Alvin packed a set of clothes, booties and mittens for Julius... And this set was suppose to be the set to be worn when im "suppose" to bring him back during my confinement... Since im not gg to take a last look at him, at least he wont be cold on the way up to heaven...

I actually very scared... but i cannot let my bb feel it also... From tomorrow onwards, there will be no baby in my tummy... No one i can talk to and play with...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates