.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Whole Week of EPL inside me...


Baby is getting more and more active... sensitive to sounds too...

This whole week, i watched "In the womb" 3 times liao... haha... very good documentary to watch! You will start to understand why you have cravings, why baby kicks etc... Can watch on youtube somemore...

Damn bloody tired.... i spent 6 hours jus to clear my wardrobe yesterday... and today, my fingers and hands were aching like i jus use my hands to do a jog... plus the sprain on my wrist... made it worse....

My entire body is damn achy now.... didnt enjoy my dinner today cause baby was kicking me the entire day.. feel like puking out man... now my stamina also very jia lat liao... haha.. how to go hk like tat? haha!!

Yay... This coming fri is gynae check up... Pray hard bb will show us his cute face with a smile.. then we can take his 3d pic... :)

Walking into the 24 weeks (6th mth) pregnancy... All excited abt my delivery liao.. hahaha...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates