.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Online Spree for Rsacal...


Just recd my goods yesterday! so happy... my close friends know that im a fan of tshirts with funny tags... like.. with funny sayings on the shirts lor... Wanted to get some for rascal, but tough to find in singapore.... only managed to buy one... "Made in Singapore" for him... den.. one US website caught my eyes... Total Damage: S$47.. Total Qty: 11 rompers! ($4.30 each)!! Singapore buy 1 normal plain romper alr need $8 liao hor!

And before u start nagging.... i bought those for 6-9 mths... only the pack of 5 for 3-6 mths.... this kinda cute clothes, bb big size liao wear den pple can see ma right? hahaha!! *hao lian*

Here are some pics..
Pack of 5..
Bought Daddy's Little Boy and Mommy's Little Boy

Bought the "Please control yourself.. No Cheek Pinching"

I love this most...

Bought: "Grandpa spoils me!"

Bought: "If daddy says no ask mommy"

Bought in Singapore one when im 2+ mths preg... this one cost me $17 each ok!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates