.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Weighing 825g.... Bb Dino!!


Thought today can get the 3D scan, but gynae say not in good position... ?!??! I was talking to bb boy, asking him to open his eyes big big, smile, and dun cover his face like last mth... he did all these.. but cannot take still??? argh~

But anyway, still got a good take of his ultra scan... I had this slight pain at my wrist... but heng, doc say 2 out of 5 preggies get it... its due to water retention, then inflammation of the joints... after delivery, the water retention go down liao, it will naturally recover :)

Doc say bb weight is in its healthy range... his head is below my belly button, legs is near my rib (right)... haha... if u look closely, his legs is folded (machiam we sit on the floor like tat).. Eyes wide open... and his cheeks like very chubby like tat.... haha.... so relax...

but his giving me a pain good time with all the lovely punches and kicks... and its getting harder and harder............

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates