.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Boring + Sleepy!


Woke up at 9+am this morning... Feel that i have a lot of things to do, but dunno when and where to start from... First, i have to go change $$ for ang bao, which im damn broke liao... I hope my comm comes in asap so that i no need to worry about $$!!!!! This year ang bao is shrinking by 50%! haha...

Next i have to go ABN to help my mom settle the Lehman thing.. cause she dunno how to talk to the pple.. i have to make that trip with Alvin on Wed when his off cause i realise i cannot go out ALONE! haha.. either i will feel pek chek, tired or thirsty.. hahaha...

And also make sure Alvin get some NEW clothes for CNY... *faints*.. he jus dilly dally and $$ is getting lesser and lesser... Hope we can do it together on Wednesday cause we have yet to use the taka voucher....

Then i have to call this company to ask for extension... ARGH...

Today's craving is Laksa... I jus start to think of it only.. and its like.. i die also have to eat it... Tmr shall be!

This is the first year i pray hard CNY faster end.... haha... no $$ ma... sibei sian one... I was telling Alvin, next year, we no need to make losses liao! Yay!! I will let Julius wear Ang GONG GONG.. haha... Btw, my family were picking numbers for 4d, then ALvin suggested that we use my tummy (Julius) to give them numbers... haha... First i had to wake baby up in my tummy, then SIL saw my tummy moved.. (they were damn engrossed to make moved, almost forget about the 4d). Knowing my boy is very active, i know he wont disappoint them de...

So.. they pour the numbers (0-9) on my tummy, and picked out 1556... 4 pple bought (SIL,MIL,FIL,me and Alvin)... 1 person strike! Nabei... FIL bought ibet win $200.. Then yesterday we were at Elaine's bb shower ma to help out, then we came home, Alvin jus took a nap.. so we forgot to buy lor... AGAIN OPEN!... lin nabei... FIL win $500 i think... WA LAN!...

I curse and swear man.. but nvm la, bb give me shun shun li li to take my comm next mth can liao... then i got $$ for his delivery.. hahaha...

The laksa is filling my mind now... ARGH~

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates