.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Walking into my 26th week


2 more weeks to go, i will be reaching 7 mths of my pregnancy liao...

right now, besides no money.. i dun wanna worry about a lot of things.. haha... but i hope $$ will roll in in early feb... if not life's gonna be tough.. haha.. i will go 4 horse road to beg liao.. haha...

bb's cool and steady.. besides giving kicks on alvin's face, he starts to show traits of kaypo-ness.. CNY coming liao... i also hope that it faster finish... cause CNY very busy + waste $$... i hope after CNY, everything will shun shun li li... including my delivery...

i hope...
$$ and job will not be a worry for me!
Delivery will be a smooth process!!
Baby will be kuai kuai!!!
Savings will only increase!!!
I will shed all my preg weight!!!
Everything i do is shun shun de!!!

HUAT AH!!!!!!!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates