.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wu Eng de Mommy


I was struggling to pack up my room today...

I used to be able to clean up the room, pack the drawers, clean bed, clean walls, clean cupboard, sweep and mop before i was preg... today... i had to take a stool and slowly sit there and clean... slowly take the pail of water to my room... slowly get up from the chair... and i can hardly clean half of the room!!

End up, i decided to give up and take one shirt, one shorts, one bra to wash and also take a bath... And guess wat? As i had to bend and take pail, put on the toilet bowl cover (cause i cant squat).. my baby is moving arnd.. i can feel him giving me some knocks... so... i had to slowly again...

hahaha.. by the time i finish everything... im half dead...

Mommy no more strength and stamina liao... i have to clean 1 room in 2 days instead of 1/2 a day... hahaha!!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates