.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My last day at work


Finally everything's over....

Thou financially affected, but i will be happier this way... Packing up my stuff for clearance tomorrow... my heart is filled with memories of the times i just came into the company a year ago... then i realise that, all the happy times were in the past, and nothing was recalled "happy" recently... that is when i know, i have made the right choice.

I spent one year building up my client base, which i will bring along for good... good memories will be kept... i met good colleagues, good customers... i think what i learnt over this one year is a life time experience that will bring me far...

At least my "ex" boss let me work from home free lance now... so im still not that "jobless".. hahaha

To my sales colleagues:
I finally took the courage to let go the income and be happy. The times we fought hard together were in my "good memories" and i will take them out whenever i am down... so that i can stand up again... Jia you... Grab those money first... :)

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates