.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am just tolerating...


But i got my limits

I almost flare up at my dinner table today. If it were for my mom, i would have thrown everything on the floor!!

I realise that either there is a shortage of food, or we are really "hit badly by the crisis"... somehow, we were adviced not to "overeat" during dinner for the sake of the pple eating after us.. (approx 1-2 persons)

I can hardly eat happily... first, there were about 4 dishes on the dinner table, then when i start eating, she said that fish is for me... den i picked the egg, and then she says "u dun wanna eat the fish??" but i havent started taking my first bite!

My goodness, if having dinner was so tough, then i rather eat out... Then she flares by "ping ping piang piang" at the washing area... the moment i heard that, i wanted to throw my rice bowl on the table, take my wallet and go out and eat.

First... if u think that we are always shortage of food, then cook more. But it doesnt seem to be that way, cause Alvin always gotta eat till he cant sleep in the night cause he comes back at 11+ and the last to eat.

Second, if u scared we have left over food which made u cook less, u obviously know that we are all at home to eat because we didnt say we are not eating and we were at home sleeping at 5pm! So, that is not an excuse i believe. (u can call me a bitch for saying that, but im sorry, im pissed)

Thirdly, if you want me to stuff all the rice, egg, sausage and your FISH + the soup (which u insisted i must drink when i was feeding the kids - nephew and niece).. Im sorry too, cause my mouth is not that big.

And knowing that preg woman likes to munch, if i dun "complete" the given task, i cannot step out to the kitchen to pick little snacks, if not she will make funny noises. (My Solution? Store Snacks in the room). and thank god, my room is at the corridoor, Alvin have to squeeze supper thru the window to pass me and then open the door.

And by the way, i am 25 and his freaking 33!!!!!! we are not 15 and 18 years old ok?!
And we are not a family with 15 pple that we can hardly fill our stomachs.. And we have a whole fridge of dishes that i can hardly buy my own stuff to store inside can???

Even my baby boy is not happy.. his kicking and moving arnd inside me as im blogging now. See!! His not even "satisfied" with dinner.

Enough of my bitching, i am going down to get ice cream to eat.

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates