.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Diaper Bags!!!


Hmm... Should i get the baby bag from Gucci?

I was online shopping... den i saw the polo ralph babywear!! wa... damn nice can!! hahahha... ok... i am gonna get it for baby... Btw... my sis in law's sis in law... hahaha... complicated?? OKok.. apparently... she got this 50% + 50% disc from burberry.... hahaha.. kids wear la.... so if i buy something at $100, i pay only $25~~ wu hua bo???

Anyway... my ex boss is killing me.. i cant rest my mind.... tmd...

There are some constructions at my void deck.. wa lan.. damn noisy since 9+am can!! btw hor.. i tot all works are to be done at 10 or 1030am de? hmmmm.... cant sleep man...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates