.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Little Updates


Ok.... My boss decided to let me sign the transfer papers during my pregnancy... The entire story is really ridiculous... and i am totally sian over what had happened and what is happening... Having a baby is so tiring and still.. i gotta go thru all these... its a miracle how the depression didnt manage to come in...

Now going thru the 2nd trimester of the pregnancy liao... still tired, but i realise that i can pull thru the entire day feeling awake more frequently but i will end up sleeping at 9pm... hahaha... I am a water retained mommy.... whole body "hum hum"... damn ugly looking... my complexion is damn terok... Compared to the first trimester, i think i am starting to face appearance changes...!! hahaha.. thank god i no need to do sales liao... if not, my customers see my face, sure faint...

Was so angry with my boss... i forgot to update u guys on the baby progress!! haha... the last visit to the gynae, i managed to see my baby move! haha... waving and cycling... den the gynae was saying... "this is baby's future legs and hands.." den i got to hear the heartbeat again.. this time was so fast... guess because baby's exercising ba.. hahaha....

Baby is now 5cm... 4cm growth in a month... haha...

Havent been eating as much as my first trimester... i refrain myself from durains.. but i enjoy spicy food and fruits... haha... die also must eat fruits... Haiz... i hope my water retention go away fast...

Peeing in the middle of the night is so norm to me liao... Understand is that the baby is rest on my bladder, so i cant "ren" as long as before, or.. even there is little liquid, i still have to go toilet pee... I cant refrain from drinking water because it will make my rentention worse... so i have to bear with it lor...

Heard that 2nd tri should be the "enjoying" part of the pregnancy... everything is stable down (hormones especially).. my mood swings (temper) is subsiding.. regaining my energy.. but slowly... I hope everything is back to normal asap... :(

I miss the normal days.........

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates