.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

I may lose my job


Last Thurs, my boss tells me a thousand and one reasons why he is asking me to leave... Well, it all started with applying for 2 days leave... initially he asked me to choose 2 days to take leave in Oct before i got transferred... so i did.. then he said.. "den why not u do until this month end?"

Of course i questioned him la... den he told me about sales figures, attendance, attitude etc... u know, in sales, its like tat... they can just pick anything and u sure die... admin jobs are easier, u dun make big mistakes, u are safe...

then when i told him.. "u r the one who allow me to take leave de.. (with some recollections)" den he say "ok lor. the decision is up to u..." guess what? when i told him i wanna stay, he sms me "let me sort things out and decide. will let u know when u are back from ur leave"

hahaha... see... its obvious right?

I didnt want to post such things out.. but i guess i need to vent it out...

With my having a baby now, soon gonna be maternity... in fact, preg mommies very very tough to focus at work, very hard to keep on track because of the fatigue and stuff like tat... and having to lose ur job during ur pregnancy... i tell u... its disaster...

but if i really lose my job, i will get temp jobs to tong first... cause i still need an income ma... but i wont tender the job...

keep u posted

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates