.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Changes Taking Place


I will be transferring to a inbound job due to my pregnancy.. for about 3 months - 4 months till i get to work from home then give birth and maternity... I dunno if i can take it, but i guess i just gotta bite that bullet and just pull thru these couple of months till everything's over...

At home, i feel really restricted... i need privacy, and i dun like to walk arnd the place with my in laws at home... see, when i do my laundry, my in laws grumble that i need to do them at the same time as them... When i close the doors, my in laws close theirs to show dismay... when i told them i need to hang out clothes that are not dry, she insist that they are dry and showed me one face...

I got nothing better to do at home... i am too tired to go out, if i do, i cant stay out walking for more than 3 hours, otherwise i get dizzy and lazy... When i go work, i feel so so so tired... But for the bucks, i gotta pull thru man...

Having to take naps has become so natural... I'm so afraid that my body will get used to naps... but my body needs that rest that is why i get so tired. even after naps, i still can go to bed at 10pm... (btw, i dun nap in the past)

Alvin works during the weekends, so i feel that im in jail and confined... i cant go back mom's place cause mom's busy with her stuff... den where else? At times, i really feel like checking into a good hotel, soak in the bath tub, go for a swim and just lie on the bed... but the thought of packing up and going back home brings me down again...

pre natal depression? nah... i think im going crazy but not to that extent... as i sit on my chair, how i wish my baby's right there in my arms... but the thought of my in laws stopping me from guiding my baby erks me...

I need a shelter, i need to get out of their sight... but how?

I need a break... Really....

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates