.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Going towards my 9th Week


I hope this fatigue leaves me quickly....

Sometimes, im very energetic, sometimes damn tired... And i am losing my momentum totally at work.. not because of the passion.. because baby seems to be more attention seeking than i thought...

Im having cramps where baby is... and this baby also very mood swing... i was dining with my colleagues the other day at the steamboat... then ordered a lot of food.. once the food arrived, i lost my appetite...!! wa lan.. but durain after that... i totally had no rejections... si mi lai eh? sabo me lei...

I also realise that i have water retention everywhere... my arms can look big today, but tmr it will go back to normal, then my legs look big... den no where can big liao, den my tummy starts to bloat... but recently, the bloating tummy is ok liao... i think because i stop drinking milk... cause my mom told me not to..

Usual Cravings: Fries, Durain, Strawberries, Cakes
Current Cravings: Mango, Mushroom Swiss Burger

Haha... i'm going to meet my customer at west mall later for discussion... and he offered to buy me dinner... feel like gg to BK for the mushroom swiss... but i think i'll look ugly eating burgers in front of customers.. hahahahahhaha... so i think i will buy home to eat later.... sigh, means i will go hungry for a while... :(

I walked in the rain a bit today... now feeling a bit feverish.. hahaha.. notti me... but i dun wanna be those ku niang mommies who needs to be held, sheltered, helped everytime ma.... hahaha... TI KI (metal teeth)....

Ok la... gtg meet customer liao.. this deal comes in... hahahahahha... i will take a break liao.... hahahhaha... baby baby... help mommy ok? muacks

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates