.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Finally i get to see my baby!!


Went to Dr Lawrence Ang today... cheap rates + funny guy... im comfortable with him compared to the previous gynae i went...

Herez the picture of my baby... i wonder you guys can figure out which is the head, legs and the cord.... hee... I realise that baby has a big butt like mommy!! hahaha...cute hor? er.. i find it cute la... hahaha.. its 19mm, an increament of 5mm in 2 weeks! hee... For the first time i heard baby heart beat... pretty loud thou... Hee...

My EDD (Est delivery date) is 3rd May 2009... How i wish i can tong until 10 May.. then we can celebrate birthday together... and baby shall be my mother's day gift!!!!! hee....

Cant wait for my next gynae check up on 15 Nov.. then have to do the down syndrome test... :)

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates