.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm Not Happy


Sometimes i feel tortured... i feel like going back home to my mom... Going thru the first trimester = fatigue. You can read that everywhere online... After the first trimester, you will not feel that tired liao... And obviously, i will start to take naps or sleep earlier than usual.

My sis in law was asking me to go to the room for a nap if im tired... But my mom in law was like.. "sleep? dun sleep so much. later the baby very big." ok... those reading this... u can start saying what u feel out of ur mouth... cause when i told my mom about this... her reply was... "jiao wei" (in hokkien.. Talk cock in english) I seldom hear my mom speak vulgarities... yup...

I felt like shit... and im still feeling like shit.

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates