.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Its November...


Starting from tomorrow, i will be office based... good for mommy's body, no need to dress up, no need to worry about sales results... I also have no more freedom to move freely, cannot eat lunch at 3, cannot shop arnd for baby things except weekends... :(

I have thoughts of leaving.. despite the fact that its better to wait until they ask me to go rather than i tender.. but i am really not happy la... I feel very unfairly treated lor... like tat, next time i will hold back to have another child wor... unless i work in govt offices lor...

But i know i have reached my limit and what i am going thru now, its nearing to a breakdown liao....

My tummy is getting bigger and bigger day by day... This baby is so hard to "maintain" in my body... i am looking more "hum" than before... and i look ugly in everything i wear.. i wear for the sake of wearing something... hahaha... i look worse naked lor...

Come to think of it, i got a lot of things to buy (or start to buy)... clothes, bed, diaper napkins etc... i will be doing my confinement at my mom's place.. (fang, u can see baby everyday liao... hahaha) but they say after full mth den can see wor... :( My mom place got air con, my mom got her buddy to help me shower baby, wash my clothes for the first 10 days... hee.. den i will have to do it liao... hahaha... i will get alvin to take leave for 2 weeks... will be doing the full month at a chalet (like last time wei wei like tat).. more convenient.. cause both of house not very big.. plus.. imagine in laws place filled with my relative (vice versa)... so chalet is best...

Think of baby things, every worry also go away... my baby really my source of strength... i hope s/he will be a good child and kuai kuai... making this hardship more worthwhile... hahaha...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates