.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Labour Day!!!!


Woke up as early as 6.30am to go for prayers... Yesterday damn suay.. almost lost 2 deals man... Thankfully managed to save one in time, the other still need some time to rectify the problem... Sigh... But i hope its jus a day of bad luck. Today onwards shud be lucky all the way!! Actually i dun really like the feng shui of the new reno office.. i think a bit wrong somewhere... but i cant tell what issit...

Anyway, i feel like removing a small mole... haha... Crazy idea again? Ya, it always happen when my pay day is near... Anyway, this mth need to be a little thrifty... Cause a lot of bills to settle... But i will work hard to earn MORE money...

I had been working very hard this week.. And im enjoying this kinda busy work life cause i finally found my momentum liao... Elaine: "im back.. cheong for my $$...!!" Hopefully my hard work will get paid off well ba...

Now doing my facial... I wanna bring my complexion back!! Ever since chicken pox in Sept last year, my skin is damn jia lat, plus the outdoor sales and sunshine... Argh...

Anyway... 10th is my BIRTHDAY!! I cant wait wor... Althou i dun celebrate, but i tot its a good time for friends to gather.. Gonna have a drinks session with my colleagues tmr and a company gathering at ecp on Monday.. Wow... we havent had such a gathering for a long time.. The last time was ..... Long Beach??

Sigh, was so enthu abt gg picnic with fang and edwin this weekend, but alvin can find pple to exchange off day... Sian.... I enjoyed our BBQ session man... How abut next week Fang?? i get alvin to "pre book" his off day??

Alright... gtg work on my cases liao... kampateh!!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates