.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Drink - Drunk Party


Had a great night at boat quay Bardot last night with my colleagues and my ex colleagues (ben & alex).. I was drinking and drinking... and drinking... And also told XLB off last night... haha.. Pai seh XLB, when it comes to discussion about my marriage, i rather you dun even mentioned about it... Cause my hubby and myself know the situation very well. And i dun want our friendship to be ruin by things like tat. There are some things that i seriously dun wan to talk about - esp when i am HIGH... haha

Let me tell u the very xia suay incidents when i reached home... see, i didnt haf any dinner (only fried rice for the entire day)... so when i went back... i was high, and obviously i wanted to puke... but who knows nothing come out except the martell in my tummy... and i felt real burning sensation in my throat... First, i got Alvin to get the plastic bag... den i stick my finger inside to "force puke" cause i got no feel to puke... Then burning sensation comes.... but i cant drink water wor, cause if i drink, i lagi wanna puke (i need to empty my stomach).. so... i got Alvin to get listerine for me... i rinse my mouth, then i got him to get a bread, and sweets! (wonder why wor...) Oh OH! Not forgetting.. i got him to get my a towel too...

U see, each time when im high, i will get him to do everything... and anything...

I scold him too.. haha (chia char bo)

And he will be so so busy....

Suddenly, Alvin say... "u go and sleep la... sleep liao den nothing liao.." AND for once! I nodded and lie flat on the bed and doze off (FYI, the highlighted sentence happened within 1 minute).. so this morning when Alvin woke up.. he said... "if i knew its so easy, i would had done that long ago..." haha...

Its damn funny even when i recalled. I remember exactly what happen, but i dunno why i go gila to do all the siao siao things... but i really enjoyed myself la...

Thanks guys for making the party a successful one :)

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates