.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Creating A New Me


I know i need to do something about myself...

I hate people showing off what they think they have and i cant have it too... So im gonna prove it to her and shut her damn mouth up.. I tell u... i seldom so pek chek about some pple until the moment they start talking, i jus wanna stuff her mouth with a STONE!

And from today onwards... I am gonna work things out.. And make sure i get it right the very first time...

Its not about work... its about myself. Once she sees that i can also do it.. She better not speak a word about how she can get it so right.

Balls to U! **argh**

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates