.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tons Of Work To Do~~


Sigh.. i love weekends.. and now im finding weekends are too short... Watching Phoenix Rising since yesterday, finishing soon!!

I went to bodyshop to get some skin care on Monday, and tried them yesterday.. The Mineral Warming Mask is damn good! U guys should try, you can feel the smoothness the moment you rinse it off!!

Fang intro me a Fancl blog, looks good... i reckon that my face is damn jia lat after my chicken pox last year, and i need to salvage it back!! I want "pong pong pong" skin!!!!
Re-post @ 8.51pm
Finally finish my mani & pedi (D.I.M - Do it Myself)... bought the deco crystals to stick on my nails... hee... my parents in law also buay tahan me... My dad in law say.. "Wa, every week see you do ur nails.." heh... Vain ma.... As im taking my nail pic, then i also bo liao take my nail kit.. i spend a lot of money on nail stuff thou... Last time i see those nail beautician do my nails, then i will check out their "kay si" and hunt for it... keke... Hiao right?
Gosh... think my hormones something wrong... kana 2 pimples on my face.... hope tmr will go off after i apply some cream on it.. ARGH!
Tmr is monday!! In fact, i cant wait to go to work, cause work = money.. Remember? My job and duty is to earn more $$...
Sigh, having sore throat... must be the fortune cookies and mac delivery (Alvin suggested!!).. Just took cough syrup... and feeling drowsy already.. Going to sleep soon..

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates