.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

In Search for Ring....






I decided its time i get a ring to wear le.. i mean... ring for status not accessory... U see, im currently wearing a ring which i love very much... in fact i got a lot of rings, but this ring that im currently wearing made me forgo all the rest...


Im not wearing my wedding band anymore... so i decided i shud get a ring to wear on my left hand but not as "outstanding" as the one im wearing now.. & the ring im getting shud hold a significant meaning also...


Hmmm... in search for ring... cause i think its time also ba...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates