.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's Time...


I need to restart... I need to work doubly hard.. I need to push away all unwanted thoughts and just cheong thru...

There are many people who were messing up with my life, there were people whom i entrust my hopes to as well... Sad to say, these people failed me badly....

Like what shen po tell me.. In my life, i can never rely on anyone but myself.

But so much so that i really wanna rely on someone... Yet im forced to be independent... i also wanna be a xiao nu ren what... :(

Haiya, dun think so much.. just work hard la... Got $ no $ also need to survive... Even worse days also like that go thru liao... Jus close my eyes and it will be over soon.. Kampateh!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates