.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tiring Sunday (Yawns)


Woke up at like... 7am today to go pray the ancestors (sao mu)... Alvin's family de ancestors.. My mom never let me go pray with her cause she say very "HIGH" up the mountain wor... ((i wonder how HIGH could it be...))

Well, its like the last year we going to the cemetry cause the ancestors going to "move" to condo/apartment at mandai liao.. Govt sent letters to inform us they want the lands back... Sigh, good and bad la... good = no more mosquito bites, ants nests and "excuse me" liao... bad = everything so modernized... next generation dunno whether they understand what is burial or not... fengshui graves also hard to find ba...

((btw, "excuse me" is to be said as we walk past other "people's" graves where their tu di gong are there...))

And i am very tired.. the moment i reach home, i wash our shoes, clothes, sweep floor, mop floor then shower... Packed the room.. WA PIANG!! Yes, typical auntie right? I can feel it man.. Last time when i see the rain, i'll say.. "Raining liao, how to go out?" and now?? I'll say... "Raining liao.. Shit, the clothes havent dry!"


SEE WHAT I MEAN??


I didnt realise it until my colleague started laughing at me wor... 0.O'"

Anyways, hey... i was surfing the net then i saw Patrick Tam's picture.. His a HK actor + singer and pple say they Alvin looks like him wor!! Well... U b the judge ba..! HAHA


Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates