.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pain....


Sigh, im having toothache!! In my earlier post, i did say i wanna go dentist, which i hadnt any time to go wor! I go for my dentist every 6 mths de.. but this time i never go wor... i know i had to go for the fillings cause the last time, my dentist say need but i dun wan.. haha

Now see la!! toothache liao.. no really ache, but very "suan" lor... gosh.. i better go see one next week before my teeth drop off!!

I was thinking of planning for a chill out session with my colleagues at Cafe del Mar next week since its end of the mth wor... Plus our office is so damn nice SENTOSA!! hmm... OOSH is a nice place also... need to relax man...

Anyway was looking at DY's blog and i realise that the rumours of her having plastic surgery and stuff have always been the hottest topic wor... then i was reading the cbox.. and i have to admit, internet is the fastest was to spread the word lor... althou i admit she really really look different compared to secondary school days.... Believe it or not check this (Click to view) out...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates