.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A little more relax...


Yay!! Finally signed my agreement today... one day before sales closing wor... Broke my "curse" for 1 MFP per mth & sold printers!!! haha... this deal i quite satisfied... 2 MFP + 8 printers = 10 machines... must be thinking i earn a lot right...? Not really, cause i never really mark up lei... Whats most impt is to close deal and earn not lesser than what you expect lor... But alr very happy liao... cause i can feel the sales luck is on its way back to ME!!

I saw this gucci sunglasses today = $ 460+
I tried F21 blouse + dress = $80+
I look thru Zara's new season & found what i like = $100+
I went City Chain the other day = $300+
I went Bugis Braun Baffel that day = $300+

See See!! I think this job is making me spend a lot of money or even create temptation in me wor... Still got one pending Gucci bag... (pengz) Sigh.. i think i will get the F21 clothes tmr... Most imptly, make dental appt..!!

Tmr is another tiring day i suppose... need to run a few places and also to meet Fang to pay her for OPI and take the OPIs!! YAY!! new colors for nails!! Speaking of which, reminds me of the masks that i ran out... ARGH (spend again)

Not forgetting to go Pandan temple to pray pray... cause close deal liao, must thank god...

Need to redo some proposals and salvage some deals back... make new appts of coz.. (boss jus called me earlier & nag about my miserable new accounts).. stress stress... But glad i made it this mth for not having zero sales... **phew**

Gtg koon liao.. if not late tmr, my boss gonna nag at us again... SIAO.. tmr got sales meeting... (yawns...)

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates