.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Crazy thoughts


Im thinking of doing colon cleansing.. erm... a process where they insert something up ur ass and "wash" your intestines?!? Ya... cause it has detoxing effects, good for skin, etc etc... but heard from my colleague that it has has risk la, but doc will do a check before starting... Er.. $150 per session & clinic is at paragon... I thought i should go try it ba... then i update you guys on the "feel" ah... haha

Finally went to meet Fang to take my OPIs today!! but it was a quick one, we never even talk much lor.. haha den she haf to rush to appt and i rushed to mine... Yawns...

Im damn shag, today went site survey with Kenneth & boss... but this time round is not as bad as the 1st one (jurong island)... the difference is the "feel" when i do site survey... initially when we went to jurong island for site survey during our training, i only think of the sun, the climbing, the walking, the thirst... Today, when i did the site survey... the only thing that automatically came up to my mind is the $$ that this proposal can earn... haha thou not my deal, but the tot still came to my mind..

Guess the days in Adventus made me more driven for $$ ba... heh.. with the high retail therapy costs, and the amt that i spend on doing sales (transport, makan etc)... i tell u ah.. its killing me lor... haha....

Anyway, i really very sleepy.. I gonna K.O. soon... Hope tomorrow will be a better day!!

And honestly, this is damn &^%$ FUNNY... Die Die Mus Watch

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates