.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

More to Come!! Heng Heng!!


This morning recd a phone call from a customer and managed to close him on the same day!! Honestly, i feel very happy and excited... cause the comm is the highest so far... Thou little machines but still i hope to make my hunger for $$ go up so that i wont be so soft hearted to lower my price.. hehe.. I would say this deal is a lucky one la...

But the satisfaction isnt this deal, its the 10 machines i closed earlier this mth.. but too bad the delivery cannot be fulfilled this mth, so number brought to next mth lor...

Im sure if i work hard, theres more to come.. and go to the pandan temple pray.. cause once i pray there, i closed the deal earlier this mth.. so i went to "return" prayers to god on wed.. then "renew" my prayers (haha) praying for better and more sales.. then fri i close this one liao...

Really happy.. hope that these deals can help me save $$ and to settle off some of my bills too... I need $$ urgently!!

Por bi heng heng... huat ah!!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates