.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Blue...


Like the color im wearing today.... Blue..

Today is the end of March, and when i wake up tomorrow.. its 1 APRIL!! April's Fool... And i was bo liao, so went to search on it... Read about it here I think people in the past were as bo liao as me ba...

Anyway, im waiting for pay day.. damn leong liao... i got so many places to go to fulfill my appts wor.. but no $$ how to "go arnd singapore in 7 days"?? Sigh... moreover my pay day falls on a weekend.. how lucky can i be? Sigh.... Heard that the Govt giving out the money for Budget 2008 aka Hong Bao this April.. den the GST rebates in July

Finally got some extra cash... but not alot also.. i tried to surf net to know when exactly.. but i havent got any clue... **sian 1/2**

I need to cheong for my May's sales!!! Cause i need some $$ man.. so many things to buy so little money... Money never enough.. Anyway, i plan to go prayers next week.. Like wat my colleague say..

"Wu Pai Wu Por Bi, Bo Bai Jia Ka Ki" = 有拜有保佑 每拜吃自己

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates